Dates and Times
- Saturday, Mar 30, 2019 11:30am
Brought to you by CurEat app, thirteen teams will have the opportunity to compete in the first CurEat Raleigh Scavenger Hunt to raise money for the Inter-Faith Food Shuttle Agriculture Education Program.
If you like eating good food, solving insane riddles, and raising money for your neighbor, then go ahead and secure your team name and invite 3 friends to join you (teams are limited to 4 individuals).
Registration for each CurEat Scavenger Hunter is $100, each team is tasked to raise $2000 for the Food Shuttle.
Note: You must have a team passcode to register as the number of teams and participants are limited.
Why $100? We're glad you asked.
- Each team member gets automatic entry into the after-party at Transfer Co. Food Hall, which is going to be the party of the season.
- You will get a treat at each spot.
- $100 goes toward your team's fundraising goal, which means each team starts out at $400.
- Proceeds go to the Inter-Faith Food Shuttle Agriculture Education Program.
The more raised the more hints provided throughout the event. The goal is to reach $50,000 to support the Agriculture Education Program.
The team that is the first to solve all the riddles wins a three day/two night trip to Nashville, TN. Prizes will also be awarded to highest fundraiser and second and third place finishers.