Annual State of Downtown
The Downtown Raleigh Alliance's State of Downtown on Thursday, September 12 from 3 pm-6 pm at the Raleigh Convention Center celebrates individuals, businesses, and organizations whose contributions are making a significant impact on Downtown's success. Attendees will be the first to hear the market analysis and trends of Raleigh's Central Business District shared through compelling data, visuals and stories.
New this year—DRA's Annual Meeting and State of Downtown are combined to be the one premier event for all downtown stakeholders.
This event provides the opportunity to:
- Learn about the latest developments and real estate trends, including projections, demographics and other statistics about downtown's growth.
- Celebrate contributions from individuals and projects that have positively influenced our community.
- Hear stories from entrepreneurs, business owners, artists and developers who contribute to Downtown Raleigh’s culture and growth through their creativity, collaboration and vision.
- Mix and mingle with 800+ other downtown stakeholders shaping our downtown during the networking and post-event reception.
3pm-3:45pm | Registration and networking reception with drinks and hors d'oeuvres
4pm-5:15pm | Program
5:15pm-6pm | Cocktail reception with hors d'oeuvres
Final agenda, speakers and additional information to follow.
Register online now through August 9 for the early bird rate of $75 or $600 for a table (8 tickets).
All attendees receive a complimentary copy of the State of Downtown report.
Regular ticket price (August 10-September 5) is $90 or $720 for a table.
Attendees will receive a nametag at registration on-site. All sales are final. No tickets will be provided. If you have any questions, please contact Kathleen Louis at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If your company is a DRA Annual Investor, please contact Kathleen Louis to register, purchase additional investor-discounted tickets or upgrade to a table.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Do I need a ticket? There are no printed tickets for this event. Pre-registered guests can find their nametags at the registration tables located on the main floor lobby of the convention center (Salisbury street entrance).
- What should I wear? Most attendees wear business or business casual attire
- What are the seating arrangements? If you purchased a general admission seat, you will be able to choose your seat in the open seating section. Pre-registered tables will have reserved seating.
- Will there be complimentary drinks? Yes, you will find a drink ticket in the back of your nametag. Drink tickets will be redeemable for beer, wine, and cocktails. Drinks will be available for purchase as well, accepted forms of payment include drink tickets, cash, and credit.
Questions? Please contact Kathleen Louis at email@example.com.
Alpha Production Group
Raleigh Marriott City Center
Monarch Realty Co.
Womble Bond Dickinson (US) LLP
North State Bank