Downtown Raleigh Resources during COVID-19
The safety of Downtown Raleigh’s residents, workers, and visitors is of the utmost importance to us here at Downtown Raleigh Alliance. We want you to know that we are monitoring all recommendations and updates from government officials surrounding COVID-19 (novel coronavirus), and we will inform our stakeholders of relevant changes. The first priority for everyone is to take appropriate steps to limit the spread of COVID-19 and ensure our entire community remains healthy.
How to Stay Safe & Support DTR Businesses
While the Wake County stay-at-home order has gone into effect, there are still ways to support our many small businesses in downtown and throughout our community. We encourage you to stay at home, and if you do go out for essential services, follow guidance from public health officials regarding social distancing and proper health etiquette.
See the resources on the right side of this page to help or follow the links below:
- Where to Order Takeout, Curbside Pickup, & Delivery at Downtown Restaurants & Bars
- All the Downtown Retailers that are Offering Extended Services
- Where to Buy Groceries and Other Essentials in Downtown Raleigh
- City of Raleigh's Temporary Curbside Parking Information
- How to Help DTR Nonprofit Entities and Community Organizations
- 7 Tips to Support Local Businesses While Staying Safe
- More Resources, Including News and Small Business Info
- Downtown Raleigh Virtual Experiences
- How to Work Out at Home with DTR Fitness Studios
For questions or comments, please contact Katie Bailey, DRA Director of Marketing and Communications, at email@example.com. And stay safe.