Downtown Raleigh Resources during COVID-19
The safety of Downtown Raleigh’s residents, workers, and visitors is of the utmost importance to us here at Downtown Raleigh Alliance. We want you to know that we are monitoring all recommendations and updates from government officials surrounding COVID-19 (novel coronavirus), and we will inform our stakeholders of relevant changes. The first priority for everyone is to take appropriate steps to limit the spread of COVID-19 and ensure our entire community remains healthy.
How to Stay Safe & Support DTR Businesses
During this time of adjustments in our daily routines, we encourage you to remember our many small businesses in downtown and throughout our community and to continue supporting them even if you cannot visit them physically. As always, follow guidance from public health officials regarding social distancing and proper health etiquette if and when visiting businesses and public spaces.
See the resources on the right side of this page to help or follow the links below:
- Where to Order Takeout, Curbside Pickup, & Delivery at Downtown Restaurants & Bars
- All the Downtown Retailers that are Open and/or Offering Extended Services
- Where to Buy Groceries and Other Essentials in Downtown Raleigh
- Virtual Experiences at Downtown Raleigh Museums and Cultural Institutions
- How to Take your Workout Virtual with Downtown Raleigh Fitness Studios
- City of Raleigh's Temporary Curbside Parking Information
- More Resources, Including News and Community Fundraisers
For questions or comments, please contact Katie Bailey, DRA Director of Marketing and Communications, at firstname.lastname@example.org. And stay safe.