Upcoming Street Closures
We understand that providing street closure and event notifications that may affect you or your business is vital to navigate Downtown Raleigh. Please see the resources below from the City of Raleigh:
- Special Events Online Calendar: A calendar resource with up-to-date information about all events currently scheduled within the City that are taking place on public right-of-way. Click a particular event on the calendar you will be able to see location, road closures, timeframe, and event organizer contact information.
- Weekly Special Events Digest: A weekly email update that includes a brief description of upcoming events for the week, including the road closures associated with each event.
- Feedback Form: Designed for event attendees or community members affected by events to provide constructive feedback about specific aspects of the event, so that we can track and reference this information for future planning.
- Public Notification Requirements: (PDF provided on the City’s website) The City enforces these requirements for all events. If ever you do not receive notification, please alert our office via the feedback form or email us at email@example.com. If you have a recommended point of contact that should receive these event notifications, please share that and we can be sure to provide the necessary contact information to event organizers.
September 6 East Hargett Street will be closed between Fayetteville Street and S. Wilmington Street from 6 p.m. until 11:59 p.m.
September 12 The following streets will be closed between 2 p.m. and midnight:
- Parham Street between E. Martin Street and Wolfe Street;
- Wolfe Street between S. Blount Street and Blake Street; and,
- Blake Street from E. Martin street to E. Davie Street.
September 15 East Hargett Street will be closed between Fayetteville Street and S. Wilmington Street from 7 a.m. until 4 p.m.
September 15 The following roads will be closed between 10 a.m. and 6 p.m:
- Martin Street between Blount Street and Person Street;
- Parham Street between Martin Street and Wolfe Street;
- Blake Street between Martin Street and Wolfe Street.
September 21 Tucker Street will be closed between Glenwood Avenue and the entrance to the 510 Glenwood parking deck from 9 a.m. until 11 p.m.
September 27 - September 29 S. Harrington Street will be closed between W. Morgan Street and W. Hargett Street from 6 p.m. until 9 a.m. on Sept. 29.
September 27 - September 28 E. Hargett Street will be closed between Fayetteville Street and S. Wilmington Street from 6 a.m. on Sept. 27 until 11:59 p.m. on Sept. 28.
Wide Open Bluegrass
Fayetteville Street District
Friday, September 27 – Saturday, September 28
The following roads will be closed beginning at 6:00pm on 9-26-19 for setup:
- Fayetteville Street between Morgan Street and Lenoir Street
- Hargett Street between S. Salisbury Street and Fayetteville Street
- Martin Street between S. Salisbury Street and S. Wilmington Street
- Davie Street between S. Salisbury Street and S. Wilmington Street
- Cabarrus Street between S. McDowell Street and S. Salisbury Street
- Gale Street between W. Cabarrus Street and the southern entrance of the parking deck
- Lenoir Street between S. Dawson Street and S. McDowell Street