Annual State of Downtown
The Downtown Raleigh Alliance's State of Downtown on Thursday, September 12 from 3 pm-6 pm at the Raleigh Convention Center celebrates individuals, businesses, and organizations whose contributions are making a significant impact on Downtown's success. Attendees will be the first to hear the market analysis and trends of Raleigh's Central Business District shared through compelling data, visuals and stories.
Pre-registration is now closed. On-site registration will be available for $115.
New this year—DRA's Annual Meeting and State of Downtown are combined to be the one premier event for all downtown stakeholders.
This event provides the opportunity to:
- Learn about the latest developments and real estate trends, including projections, demographics and other statistics about downtown's growth.
- Celebrate contributions from individuals and projects that have positively influenced our community.
- Hear stories from entrepreneurs, business owners, artists and developers who contribute to Downtown Raleigh’s culture and growth through their creativity, collaboration and vision.
- Mix and mingle with 800+ other downtown stakeholders shaping our downtown during the networking and post-event reception.
3pm-3:45pm | Registration and networking reception with drinks and hors d'oeuvres
3:45pm-5:15pm | Program
5:15pm-6pm | Cocktail reception with hors d'oeuvres and live music
Featuring 10 unique speakers
Pre-registration is now closed. On-site registration will be available at the event for $115.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Do I need a ticket? There are no printed tickets for this event. Pre-registered guests can find their nametags at the registration tables located in the ballroom lobby on the second floor of the convention center (Salisbury street entrance).
- What should I wear? Most attendees wear business or business casual attire
- What are the seating arrangements? If you purchased a general admission seat, you will be able to choose your seat in the open seating section. Pre-registered tables will have reserved seating.
- Will there be complimentary drinks? Yes, you will find a drink ticket in the back of your nametag. Drink tickets will be redeemable for beer, wine, and cocktails. Drinks will be available for purchase as well, accepted forms of payment include drink tickets, cash, and credit.
Questions? Please contact Kathleen Louis at email@example.com.
Alpha Production Group
Raleigh Marriott City Center
Monarch Realty Co.
Womble Bond Dickinson (US) LLP
North State Bank